Any Twin Cities Metro Entrepreneurs?

I’m an attorney doing business law at a big firm in the Twin Cities, but I’m inching toward moving on to more entrepreneurial business pursuits in the near future. As much as I’d like to move to a red area, I’m stuck here for the foreseeable future for family reasons.

So, I’m looking for some like-minded individuals in the Twin Cities or the surrounding area who are interested in starting aligned businesses and producing aligned cultural output. On the business side, I’m interested in building ground level businesses like bars, restaurants, retail, etc., where normal people can conduct their day-to-day social and economic lives without reliance upon soulless woke corps or the local Karen cabal.

On the “culture” side I want to work on building parallel institutions of producing and supporting edifying art that celebrates and incorporates tradition and genuine human experience, beyond the reach of left hegemony. Think record labels, book publishing, music venues, and so much more.

I’m also interested in publishing and distributing samizdat. . . .

I know there’s another Minnesota thread but it appears focused on political activism, so I didn’t think this post fit there. Political activism is obviously an important and worthy use of your time and effort too; just not my skill set or interest.

Anyway, if you’re out there and this sounds interesting, I’d love to connect, hear your ideas, and start working. Feel free to reply below or DM me here.

Thanks!
DEFCON