Content Creator-Writer/Podcast Producer (Political/News/Current Events)

Do you want to engage with your local media outlets but don’t have the time to write an article or letter to the editor? Do you have a blog or webpage that needs regular original content? Would you like to have a podcast but need professional production done for each segment?

My name is Frank Salvato, I am the sole proprietor of The CompassPoint Group. I come at issues from a conservative angle, not exactly popular with the mainstream media complex today.

My writing services – based in current events, news, and/or political issues, all available to be ghost-written should you choose – include:

• Original content article creation (longer format 700-1200 words)

• Original content blog post creation (shorter format 400-750 words)

• Original content letters to the editor (shortest format 150-200 words)

My podcast production service includes:

• Stock donut production for use in every episode (introduction and end credits with or without voiceover work)

• Podcast platform graphics creation

• Podcast set-up on the desired platform (Spreaker, an affiliate of iHeart is recommended)

• Raw audio mastering and production to final product

• Training on how to post to your dissemination platform (how to post your segments)

Writing bona fides:

My written analysis has been recognized by the US House International Relations Committee and the Japan Center for Conflict Prevention and has been published by The American Enterprise Institute, The Washington Times, The Jewish World Review, Accuracy in Media, Human Events, Breitbart, Townhall, and are syndicated nationally. My writing has garnered appearances on The O’Reilly Factor on FOX News Channel and in the documentary, “Ezekiel and the MidEast ‘Piece’ Process: Israel’s Neighbor States.” I am the author of six monographs examining Islamofascism and Progressivism, including “Understanding the Threat of Radical Islam”.

Podcast bona fides:

A pioneer in the genre beginning in the early 2000s when the term podcast wasn’t in the mainstream, I host the Underground USA podcast and have been a featured guest on Radio Belgrade One, ITN’s Truthloader Program in the UK. I am also a regular radio guest on CRN Digital Talk Radio and on The Captain’s America: Third Watch nationally syndicated to over 2 million people nightly on the Salem and Genesis Communications Networks.

#serviceoffered

1 Like