New Founding is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist to help define, craft, and execute our company’s digital marketing strategy and content. As one of our first marketing hires in a fast-growing venture, responsibilities will include everything from creating assets to managing email campaigns to helping build our company’s brand identity across multiple verticals and domains.
- Manage email lists and campaigns across New Founding’s broad range of audiences segments and brands.
- Craft marketing content specifically tailored to each audience.
- Report and audit the performance of marketing campaigns to the VP of Marketing and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across New Founding’s various verticals to craft and execute inbound/outbound marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable track record of designing, executing, and managing high-impact digital marketing campaigns (bonus points if at a media-focused organization).
- Strong knowledge of email marketing and audience nurturing.
- Ability to provide reporting and analysis of the campaign performance.
- Top-tier writing abilities. You can write clearly, succinctly, and effectively.
- Self-organizing, responsible, and focused on fast execution.
- Ability to make decisions, execute those decisions, and explain/defend the same.
- Knowledge of other marketing functions (SEO, copywriting, brand design, etc) and ability to work collaboratively with them.
- Strong mission and values alignment with New Founding.
The ideal candidate would be proficient in the following areas:
Google Display Network
Google Analytics - Google Tag Manager
Facebook Ads - Lookalike audiences
YouTube Ads - Instream, Bumper Ads
SEM(Search Engine Marketing)
Native Advertising, DSP
Scheduling posts - Hootesuite, buffer
SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
Technical SEO/On-Site SEO
Adobe Suite - Photoshop
Facebook Blue Print
Automated Drip Campaigns
FULL-TIME, LOCATED IN DALLAS, TX.
New Founding is a media-focused venture devoted to supporting a pro-American economy, rebuilding a media universe that shares our values, and helping people live a more human life free from things like impersonal, globalized corporations, the hectoring assaults of woke tyrants, or the malicious manipulations of Big Tech. We do this primarily through a media group, a capital investments group, and a technology group. We are bringing together a team and the resources to create new media, technology, and commerce that serves and supports the American people—and we welcome you to join us.