Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant $30-$50/ hour

Happy to offer up to $30-$50/ hour to one of those amazing types of people - > The professional, versatile “on it” type assistant who knows what you need before you do. My need is 5-6 hours per week, and will grow. The right person typically meets this profile.

hyper-organized, power user of productivity tools, quick learner, articulate, solid business writing skills, always learning new ways to stay organized, has worked successfully with ADD type entrepreneurs.

I always have too many balls in the air. So, I not only greatly value the services of people like this, I treasure them. My prior virtual EA (based in Montana), made me 4 times more productive in less time because she understood my me, my goals , my priorities, and was a professional. And because I trusted her to act on my behalf, more and more,
as our relationship grew. I empowered her, and she empowered me. We got things done, as a high performance duo/team.

I hope to find someone like that in the Dallas, area because while I can work virtually there is no substitute for some degree of meeting up.

If you know some one or are that person, text me 240-643-7833. Would love to talk.

1 Like

I just left the DFW area and moved to Florida, otherwise I’d love the job! I think what New Founding is doing is great!

Love this - but not in the DFW area, we moved to Idaho!

Katherine - I’d love to talk to you about this. I have a colleague I can recommend in Trusty Oak, but I’d love to talk to you about your business overall. Please reach out if you’d like to connect. Otherwise, please contact [Amber Gray](mailto: [email protected]) at Trusty Oak and tell her I sent you her way. She can help you find the help you need!

Katherine - I’d love to talk to you about this. I have a colleague I could recommend in Trusty Oak, but I’d love to talk to you about your business overall. Please reach out if you’d like to connect.

Thank you . I will check them out, and would love to connect in the new year.

Katherine - I am somewhat booked early in the new year, but here is a link to my availability: Calendly - Susan Fennema / Beyond the Chaos - please pick something that would work for you and let’s connect! If you would like an introduction to Amber at Trusty Oak, I’m happy to provide an email intro.
Happy New Year!