Field Manual for building a local culture of consequence

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Is this something you have written down? If not, what is a way I can get the information? These are things I have been thinking about a lot but don’t know which way to go. I think there are many others who will soon be interested, too.

1 Like

He is printing the manual lean. First copies hopefully going out in the next week and then he is going to open up the portal for sales again with more of a print on demand model. He hubs sales out of jarrinjackson.com and posts updates on telegram.

New round of books are available now!

https://www.livelocal.store/

I hope the ideas bless those who are looking for ways to develop local cultures of consequence.

I love reading these little how-to fantasies of the far right. Whenever I feel down about the direction of our country, I read things like this and realize there’s nothing to worry about; right wing extremists in America are def the junior varsity team. Lots of neckbeards and incels with a lot of keyboard rage but almost zero capacity to do anything.

Keep up the good work my guy. We need people like you to laugh at.

Wow! This must be a good book if someone with those opinions of Americans will come specifically to this website to hate on it.

Freedom lovers should definitely check it out!

:wink: