Financial Firm Administrative Assistant- Part Time, Remote

I am looking to hire an administrative assistant to help me with client onboarding & ongoing management, data entry, and other administrative tasks. I own a boutique financial firm, so interest or knowledge of my industry is a plus, but past experience as an assistant is fine as well. The position is geared to start out about 5-10 hours a week and potentially increase as you are more involved in certain aspects of my business. All work will be remote. Please connect with me if you are interested.

1 Like

I would like to find out more about this position. I have held an office manager position in the past for a state agency and am well-versed in both nonprofit and for-profit organizational strategies and management.

If you afford me a line of communication I would enjoy sending you my CV and resume. I can be contacted at:

[email protected]

Thank you for entertaining this communication and I hope to hear from you.

1 Like

Hi Jen,

If you are still looking for someone my son would love to forward you his resume.

Let me know!

Jeanette

Frank- thank you! I have reached out directly.

Jeanette- feel free to send on his resume. Iā€™m currently in the process of interviewing! thank you!