Free Beta Invites to LOOR.tv for New Founding members. (Streaming Platform)

Hey everyone!

My name is Marcus Pittman, I am the CEO of LOOR.tv.

We just launched our beta website. The basic idea is that a portion of your monthly subscription can be spent funding new films and TV shows. We’ve partnered with a lot of people who work in Hollywood and are tired of not being able to make Christian or Conservative content. Really talented people that you guys would actually know from their work. The goal of LOOR is to decentralize the elite Hollywood greenlighting process that determines how your money is spent on content.

Anyways, as we prepare for our Series A investment round we are giving out invites for people to use the site, test out the funding functionality (we paid for the first content in advance so people could fund for free) and give us feedback in our Discord.

Anyways, if you want a beta invite, just send me a private message and I will send you a link.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Marcus

1 Like

That’s amazing Marcus. I’ll be in touch.

This is a great idea. Well done. I look forward to sponsoring some quality content.

I know you are a busy CEO, but I have nieces and nephews ages 4, 7, 8 and 13 in Oregon whose curriculum is full CRT and every flavor of, indiginous, Latinx, black supremacy Howard Zinn impersonator you could imagine. Trying to get them to safe ground. You mentioned that you are homeschooling. I need a crash course in how to get this working for my family. Do you have any references you can provide me?