New Founding is hiring a Graphic Designer/Content Creator. In this role you will be responsible for creating online and social media content for a collection of brands and publications. You will also be responsible for creating specific artifacts, graphics, Stories, and micro-videos for all social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, among others in order to build a social base and connect our growing community.
Working in coordination with our President, Managing Director, and Social Media Manager on:
- Creating custom social media and online artifacts across our multiple products and its respective social media platforms.
- Some content may be ad-hoc or part of a larger media or advertising campaign.
- Experience using social media management software such as Buffer, HubSpot, Sprout, Hootsuite, etc.
- Creating templates based upon each brand’s color themes, vibe, and purpose to improve workflow efficiency for daily posting.
- Daily content creation.
- Strong value alignment.
- Strong grammatical skills.
- High proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, or related content creation software.
- High proficiency in apps that produce micro-videos for Stories.
- Good eye for design.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- News Junkie who can create timely content.
- Humble/teamwork attitude.
FULL-TIME, LOCATED IN DALLAS, TX.
New Founding is a media-focused venture devoted to supporting a pro-American economy, rebuilding a media universe that shares our values, and helping people live a more human life free from things like impersonal, globalized corporations, the hectoring assaults of woke tyrants, or the malicious manipulations of Big Tech. We do this primarily through a media group, a capital investments group, and a technology group. We are bringing together a team and the resources to create new media, technology, and commerce that serves and supports the American people—and we welcome you to join us.