Head of Product

You are driven by the New Founding mission, have a strong understanding of potentially disruptive technologies, and you know how to build software products.

You will oversee or help oversee all of our software projects and play a key role in our data strategy. You will help evaluate partnership opportunities involving software technological integration or data sharing.

You will be a leader of New Founding and play a key role in a wide range of strategic and operational decisions, so this role will be at our headquarters in Dallas—even as you may build and work with distributed development teams.

To apply, please fill out all relevant information in your profile and send me a direct message indicating interest.

Hi Nate, I am interested in the product role. Below are some of my career highlights.

Currently CXO at a cloud-based SaaS startup company developing an accounting and risk management software platform for the wealth management industry.

• Product management role responsible for wireframing UX design though Agile execution of product enhancements.
  • Overseeing a technology development team in Argentina
  • Work requires data visualization design, Agile process management, Jira story review/ oversight, Slack communication, Trello roadmap and backlog maintenance.
  • Responsible for statistical risk analytics.

Director of an Agile Product in a senior product manager role on an enterprise B2B platform creating a new API driven data visualization reporting tool and client interface.

• Partnered with remote cross functional client, technology, operations, and senior management teams to drive software development. Wrote BRDs for waterfall and managed Agile process.
  • Success involved reverse engineering of data tables, APIs, and system code to resolve bugs and mesh diverse systems.
  • Responsibilities included determining MVP, maintaining an Aha product roadmap, Confluence notes, writing Jira stories, overseeing Jira execution, and managing development backlog.
  • Developed machine algorithm to successfully categorize reconciliation breaks.
1 Like