Nashville-based Publication Looking for Writers

Hello all,

The Pamphleteer is a daily newsletter that covers everything from Nashville politics to national cultural commentary. We sit in style somewhere between The Atlantic and Spy Magazine with the spirit of the old alt-weekly (albeit with much more right-wing politics).

We’re looking to connect with writers across the country as we expand our coverage. Anyone interested in writing about something that can broadly be considered “cultural” should reach out. This can be an interview with an interesting artist, a dispatch from a demolition derby, or reviews of books, movies, etc.

If you’re local to the Nashville area, there are opportunities to cover local beats.

Thanks, Davis.

More Info
Instagram · Twitter · Website

2 Likes

Hello Davis, welcome to the forum!

When you have a moment please take a look at my articles published under the Wrong Speak banner, all of which are about culture.

If you like my work, please, feel free to get in touch.

Hi Davis:

My name is Frank Salvato and I have been writing politically oriented analytical commentary for over 20 years. Been published nationally in places like AEI and The Washington Times and was a masthead contributor to BigGovernment when Andrew Breitbart was still alive.

I currently write, podcast, and publish at UndergroundUSA.com. If you take a look and feel there’s a fit you can reach out to me at frank at thecompasspointgroup dot com.