New Founding is hiring an executive-level Chief of Staff. As Chief of Staff, you will act as deputy and strategic, right-hand person to the President.
You will be a senior operations executive. You will institute and oversee communications practices and operational processes across the company, helping organize and implement the broader vision of New Founding.
Your primary mandate will be to drive forward and own the growth and execution of our growing media group. You will drive planning and business/partnership development. The ideal candidate will take teams with strong creative capabilities and build them into innovative and profitable brands.
The role will likely involve a substantial delegation of managerial authority across our expanding firm, and could develop into a COO role as the company grows. Overall, you will play a crucial role in building New Founding and advancing our mission.
- Dedicated executive who leads through ambiguity and independently runs projects with minimal direction.
- Natural leader helping create and drive a positive culture.
- Common sense; practical eye for detail; execution orientation.
- 10+ years (ideally 15+) working in high-level, fast-paced roles (eg, investment banking, management consulting, elite law firms, etc).
- Broad business experience driving execution of a range of projects that include alignment/negotiation with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Good media and communications judgment, including familiarity with the ideas driving New Founding’s mission and with which we align on the broader American right.
- Good interpersonal skills and executive presence; ability to lead strong personalities.
- Ability to advance new and creative ideas and innovative approaches (you need not be developing these innovative ideas, but should be comfortable working with them).
- Experience and high level of comfort moving from early stage start-up to larger organization: managing growth and scaling.
This role will be based at our headquarters in Dallas, and will include some travel.
New Founding is a media-focused venture devoted to supporting a pro-American economy, rebuilding a media universe that shares our values, and helping people live a more human life free from things like impersonal, globalized corporations, the hectoring assaults of woke tyrants, or the malicious manipulations of Big Tech. We do this primarily through a media group, a capital investments group, and a technology group. We are bringing together a team and the resources to create new media, technology, and commerce that serves and supports the American people—and we welcome you to join us.