New Founding is seeking an Office Administrator who will bring not only a core skillset, but their life experiences to help enhance our office culture. The role will help with the day-to-day needs of our growing office. The ideal candidate is confident, detail oriented, a great communicator and a team player who believes in our Company Mission.
- Inventory, stock and order/purchase office supplies.
- Arrange and execute office team meals and other activities including rare evening events.
- Maintain the office space throughout the day.
- Assist the Controller and other staff with office and organizational projects.
- Highly Organized, Self-starter
- Strict attention to detail
- Performance-driven, fast-paced and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech Savvy
- Highly alert and structured thought process
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Teamwork and mission-focused
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Google Workspace: (Google Calendar, Gmail, Docs)
- Dropbox (Cloud Storage)
This position is in-person, Highland Park, TX, and will begin as part-time but may grow into full-time as the needs of the company grows. Approximate hours are flexible and will range from 15-30 hours a week.
New Founding is a media-focused venture devoted to supporting a pro-American economy, rebuilding a media universe that shares our values, and helping people live a more human life free from things like impersonal, globalized corporations, the hectoring assaults of woke tyrants, or the malicious manipulations of Big Tech. We do this primarily through a media group, a capital investments group, and a technology group. We are bringing together a team and the resources to create new media, technology, and commerce that serves and supports the American people—and we welcome you to join us.