New Founding is hiring a full-time Production/Video Editor Team Member. The ideal candidate will have camera/lighting, editing, and motion graphics experience. Team member will be primarily working on video podcasts.
In addition to podcasts, you will create and edit short-form videos (promos, teasers, commercials).
- Able to research and download footage from online (YouTube/news/stock) to cut into videos.
- A loyal part of the team, calm under pressure.
- Quick to adapt to new processes, procedures, and technologies related to the job.
- Able to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Able to take direction and also contribute his/her ideas and thoughts to projects.
- An eye for quality and a passion for excellence.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite — strong emphasis on Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Overall competency in video post-production: This includes editing, motion graphics, color correction, and sound editing.
- On-set production experience including cameras, lighting, audio.
New Founding is a media-focused venture devoted to supporting a pro-American economy, rebuilding a media universe that shares our values, and helping people live a more human life free from things like impersonal, globalized corporations, the hectoring assaults of woke tyrants, or the malicious manipulations of Big Tech. We do this primarily through a media group, a capital investments group, and a technology group. We are bringing together a team and the resources to create new media, technology, and commerce that serves and supports the American people—and we welcome you to join us.