Right Leaning Job Board/Career Website

Hey All,

Earlier this year I began making a list of conservative, right-leaning, non-woke, and patriotic companies. My goal was to find organizations and businesses that aligned with my values, interests, etc. I’ve spent the last few years working in tech and I’ve personally experienced how one-sided and left-leaning the workplace has become.

With everything that has happened over the last year, I decided to turn that list into a website/job board. I figured other people would be interested in finding opportunities with organizations that don’t hate them. Especially with vaccine mandates from the federal government and corporate employers as well as other leftist policies, it seems more important than ever to support the groups pushing back.

The website is called SearchRight. It’s been live for a few months now. Please take a look and reach out if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. We’re always looking to add opportunities and companies so if you know of any please let us know. It’s exciting to see projects like New Founding and others build better alternatives and support this idea of strengthening red states and a red economy

13 Likes

This is great - thank you, Jack. I look forward to perusing SearchRight. This is just the sort of thing that’s needed right now.

4 Likes

Thank you for doing this. We are all in this together and it is about time we made our demands known. If woke companies demand we upend our lives for a paycheck, they can pound sand. We work hard, but we are not serfs.

3 Likes

Hi, Jack: very nice site…easy and intuitive to use. And of course love the mission behind it!
One suggestion: you have the partnership with ProAmerica 360, and call it out, but there’s no live link to their site in case people are not familiar with them (I wasn’t, had to search for them). So perhaps make their logo a live link to their site.

2 Likes

Thanks Craig I appreciate the feedback. I’m glad you noticed the partnership with ProAmerica360, working on linking and highlighting them on the homepage so it should be visible soon

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this and I know this took a tremendous amount of work and research.

Alvin

Thank you for putting this together, Craig. Having been fired form my NYC firm for refusing to get vaccinated, I’ll keep perusing your website for new opportunities.

1 Like

Thanks for the work in making the site happen. I’m using it for my own search…haven’t found anything yet, but I hope your site ultimately comes through for me.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear this! Whispering a prayer that you find something quickly.