New Founding is hiring a Senior Product Designer to lead and execute the design of our platform. As the first full-time designer on the team, this role will play a critical part in shaping the visual design and experience of an ambitious project: a digital commonwealth designed for the good of its members.
- Work with the Chairman, Director of Product, and Developers to shape the UX/UI of the platform throughout releases—from MVP to public launch.
- Roll up your sleeves in Figma and design prototypes, components, states, and other complex micro-interactions.
- Help develop and establish the visual identity of our platform and brand.
- Participate in and contribute to broader design initiatives related to the platform’s launch (i.e. brand identity).
- Document interaction models and UI specifications.
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS:
- 5-6 years of experience designing top-notch digital user experiences.
- Designer with a demonstrable portfolio of top-tier user interface work, ideally with consumer/social media app experience
- Skills with TradFi or DeFi preferred
- Experience shaping the foundational design identity of successful products.
- Ability to lead all aspects of design, from ideation to execution.
- Innate bias to action and ability to accomplish tasks quickly
- Experience in a fast-paced/startup environment.
- Natural ability to build relationships with product, engineering, and business stakeholders.
- Natural ability to rally others around a project.
- Alignment with our vision and values.
New Founding is a media-focused venture devoted to supporting a pro-American economy, rebuilding a media universe that shares our values, and helping people live a more human life free from things like impersonal, globalized corporations, the hectoring assaults of woke tyrants, or the malicious manipulations of Big Tech. We do this primarily through a media group, a capital investments group, and a technology group. We are bringing together a team and the resources to create new media, technology, and commerce that serves and supports the American people—and we welcome you to join us.